CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Kesah CHenta..

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

The Apples of Our Eyes

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

my feeling n my experience...=)

today , i am very happy..hehe..actually, last month, i had an SPA interview for agensi nuklear malaysia (MINT).. n alhamdulillah, i got that job!!hehe..i gatai tgan call SPA asking for my interview result...n they said that " cik siti sarah, Tahniah, anda berjaya.. segala details, kami akan pos kan surat ke rumah"..hehe..at that time, only god know how happy i am..=)..
the first person that i texted to share this gud news was my bestfren, 'anim'..hehe..she was the person that keep giving me some tips before the day had come ..hehe.almaklum laa...she performed very well during her first goverment interview n she made it n now she works as agriculture officer at perbadanan putrajaya..thanx nim for the heel, tips,opinion n everything..hehe..

to be truth, i was actually quite comfortable during the interview session..hehe. panels were so friendly n the way they interviewed me are like we were having chatting at kedai mamak..=)..they ask this and that n none of them sound very serious.....when come to the serious question, they don't sound too formal....& even none of them look scary to me..hehe..
n because of that, i can be my self.. the real me..=)

i was the second person to be interviewed at that day..when i first entered the room, there were 2 panels..one guy & one women..hmm...i felt quite nervous..i have to hide n control my feeling.. hehe...control control..if not, i can't perform well..huu..(an important advice given by cik fazidah hanim...he)

then, the first question they ask me was " siti sarah, siapa bagi nama?"..hehe..with proud, i answer their question..hehe...'nenek saya bagi nama'...they respond again....' wat a lovely name...pandai nenek awak bagi nama..' hehe..again....bangga bangga...=)

by the time they looking at my file and my resume, they actually knew that i am a degree holder , after all this job is only for diplome holder...so, they ask me why did i apply for this job...they'd provoke me here n there..i just said, now, not easy for fresh graduate like me to find a job that suite with their qualification..so, why must i become too choosy...if the rezeki is in front of us, juzt grab it. so, my advice here...don't lie to them if u are a degree holder..just tell them the truth..;)...n let them judge it...=)

then, they even ask me my experience as student at UiTM kota samarahan, sarawak as they knew that i had been there for my diploma..my answer is : i can speak sarawak quite well! =) n they ask me to speak sarawak a little bit..hehe..to make sure that i can speak sarawak, they ask me to translate some word form malaya word to sarawak word..ahaha.. i am quite enjoy attending this interview session..=) i can speak watever i want..

then, come into the quite serious question..they ask me about my previous job...i am pretty sure that my current job really helping me to answer this question..my current job is quite related with the job at MINT...doing soil chem. analysis,soil mechanical analysis... plant chem. analysis...n many other things...they also ask me to explain details about one analysis that i am doing rite now..with full of confidence, i explain to them about "kjedahl analysis" on soil to determine percentage of total nitrogen in soil...hehe...they seems interested...keh keh keh...(to aiza, thank coz forcing me to help you to do the N analysis a week before i being interviewed) ....n because of that, everything was very fresh in mind... i think that i got bonus marks for the answer of this question..hehe..perasan...
besides , they also ask me about my final year project....again, i made them impressed...hehe... i told them that my final project was about mice(tikus) and noni (mengkudu)....how noni can reduce the blood glucose level of diabetic mice..hehe..as i noticed they seems interested into my final project,i told them my experiences dealing with mice, injected the mice with certain chemical..n how to extract the mengkudu n many other things la....hehe...

my interview session took about half an hour....hmm...8.50 till 9.20am...before the interview finish, i told to them that, don't judge me from my small size...small size doesn't telling everything about work performances..hehe..at last, me myself got embrassed..huhu..they look at me, n told that..." sy tak nampak pun u ni kecik, biase je"..hoho...bikin malu sendiri..hehehe..n they also told that, we'll never ask u doing things that u are not able to do it actually...hehe..right job for the right person laaa...hehe..@ that time, it is like i am already be hired by them..haha..perasan sunggoh..

so, my advice here...keep on smiling during the session no matter how bad you looks.. hehe.....
another thing is, don't show to them that u are too smart..juzt be humble but smart enough to make the panel interested to ask more questions..one more thing, be yourself..dont pretending to be other person..he..

actually, i haven't decide yet whether i want to accept this job or not...got many confusion with my master project n this job..if i go, it is juzt for diploma level..huhu..but my mom said, don't be too greedy...i have to think about this properly...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrate buat cik sarah kita...1st gaji kene open table ni =)

Puan Sarah said...

mekacih buat encik farid kita..hehehe...leh leh..leh jek nak open table..pstu, leh hire part time photographer ni amik2 gambo.he